Spacious beautiful Apartment in a friendly Neighborhood
Available September 01st
Custom cabinets with Granite countertop
Free Laundry facility on site
3-minute drive to City Hall terminal, restaurants and grocery shopping
10-minute walk to the Vickers Park.
Looking for professionals
$2000 all inclusive
Now Available for private viewing, this immaculate high quality apartment for only $1300 /month ALL inclusive. This two-bedroom is newly renovated in an adult building.
Included in the building and the rent are as follows:
• Heat, hydro and water.
• Kitchen with fridge, stove dishwasher and microwave, lots of cupboard space.
• Bright and spacious living room with wood grain resilient flooring.
• Full 4-piece washroom with ceramic tile.
• Washer and dryer in building.
• Security entrance.
• Private off street parking
5 bedroom Student Rental (all units available)
10 minute walk to College
5 minute drive to University
Utilites & WI-FI included.
Available as of June 1st, 2019.
Executive Rental - Heritage Home in College Heights - this 3 story brick home boast 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, with views of the Sleeping Giant and the harbour from 2nd and 3rd floor balconies. Fully renovated, Chef's kitchen, with granite counters, gas range, breakfast bar, in-floor heating, original wood floors and trim throughout the home. Bay windows, and lots of light throughout the house, sunroom and open concept to dining room. An entertaining back deck with hot tub and built in seating, fully fenced, treed lot, and extra parking/shed. Fully furnished to a high standard, with TV's in living room, and bedrooms. There is a private master suite on the third floor, with fully tiled shower and walk-in closet. All appliances and laundry on site. Rents furnished for $2700/month plus utilities on a 1 year lease to approved tenant. Unfurnished possible to approved tenant. Application required, employment references, credit check and deposit. Cleaning and lawn service may be provided. Non-smoking. No pets.
Executive Home for Rent
• Beautiful 4 or 5 bedroom (one room was an office) home with 3 baths 2 fire places and 2 Car Garage. 3000
• $3000 / month First and Last 2 Months required Utilities are not included.
• This home is in a Sherwood Estates on Canterbury Cres. , which is 5 min walk from Woodcrest School. Also
situated 5 mins from the Hospital and University by car.
• References and Credit Check Required
• No Smoking or Pets allowed
• Washer, Dryer, Fridge , Stove, Microwave Inc.
This home is located at 442 Christina Street E in a nice residential neighbourhood. This house has a large eat in kitchen, living room and three bedrooms all on the main floor, also an unfinished basement with hook ups for washer and dryer.